The firm can procure appropriate solutions to establish a corporate presence in Hong Kong and ensure that the relevant on-going obligations and administration activities are complied with and followed-up in a timely manner.
Here below we list some of the services the provision of which can be procured.Company Set-Up
- Incorporation of companies in Hong Kong and other jurisdictions such as British Virgin Islands, Seychelles Islands and Cayman Islands
- Registration of non-Hong Kong companies under Part XI of the Hong Kong Companies Ordinance
- Application for business registration certificate
- Company searches (including name search, directors and shareholders’ records search)
- Preparation of Memorandum and Articles of Association
Annual Company Administration
- Provision of company secretarial services
- Provision of registered office facilities
- Provision of nominee shareholder(s)
- Custodial services of statutory books
- Assistance in, and preparation of documents for, opening a bank account
- Preparing and filing documents to modify the corporate structure of a company
We do not provide tax filing, accounting, auditing or directorship services. However, we can introduce accountants and auditors that do provide such services and with whose firms we have established a close working relationship.